Online Marketing + Search Engines = Search Engine Marketing
Results from many surveys have established that more than 80% internet users use search engines to look for information.
What is Search Engine Marketing?
SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in Search Engine Result Pages (SERP).
According to the SEM Professional Organisation, the methods include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Paid placement
- Contextual advertising
- Paid inclusion
It is very necessary to have a clear strategy for SEM, so that your website can show up in the search engines for the relevant keywords from your website and bring you leads or sales.
What search engine marketing strategy should I use ?
If a mix of strategy is used, search engine marketing can bring lot of targeted customers to your website which can boost your business.
This is as follows:
- Start with Search Engine Optimisation but it is mostly a long term strategy as the results take time to show up.
- You can also use Pay Per Click campaigns which if used in a right way, can start bringing you customers in half an hour. This completes crucial part of bringing the users/customers/sales/leads to your website.
- Once the visitor is on the website, it must be easy for them to find the information they want and do a desired action such as ‘Register on the website’ or ‘buy an item’ or ‘leave a comment’.
- If this is not happening you will need to do the Landing Page Optimisation coupled with implementation of web analytics.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you and help you leverage drupal to have a magnificient online presence by using specialist Drupal SEO techniques. Please feel free to call us on 0208 1234 244 or 0121 288 4478. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Bookmark/Search this post with