Drupal for Business Training Course Overview:
This course will provide you with hands on knowledge to implement your own business website using Drupal and help you understand why it is the right choice for you growing business. Covers the basics of building a Drupal site, covering the core modules and some of the more popular contributed modules. Before you leave the session you will have 80% idea of how to it yourself.
Course requirements: Should be able to use a computer/laptop and know where the enter key is.
Course Duration: 6 hours (1 day) with a 1 hour break and contemprory lunch provided.
Delivery Format: Course is 80% hands-on with 20% theory in between the practical.
Per Delegate: £650 at our premises in Technology Innovation Centre, Millenium Point, Birmingham with an early bird discount of 20% if booked in advance of 15 days before the course starts. Course will not have more than 10 delegates in one session.
Drupal for Business Training course outline
- What is different when you use Drupal for you business website
- See who uses it and in what ways it can be used to give you a flavour of its versatality
- Introduction to drupal installation, the adminstration part and installing contributed modules
- How to use content editors and change the content of website in a jiffy
- How to add images to the website and see various options to do so
- CCK module - adding custom fields to your content types
- Views module - Changing what kind of content you want on pages
- Other common contributed modules (Signup for an event, Webforms and useful modules )
- How to quickly change the look of your website on the click of a button
- How to maximise your website visibility in search engines and to learn about do's and don'ts
- How to increase the reach of your websites and add a multiuser blog to your website
- Short introduction to how you can convert your existing website to Drupal ( will require advanced knowledge )
You will be able to work on a live site which you can take away for practice and we can even tell you on the day how to install it on your server if you have your own hosting. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding this once you have enrolled.
Drupal is a powerful content management system that is used the world over. It has many rich capabilities for the client including the manipulation of almost all aspects of your website.
Drupal allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Drupal is used by people and organizations to power an endless variety of web sites, including
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- E-commerce applications
- Personal web sites or blogs
- Resource Directories
- Intranet applications
- Community web portals
- Social Networking sites
Add more functionality whenever you need
The built-in functionality, combined with thousands of available add-on modules, enables features such as:
- Electronic commerce
- Collaborative authoring environments
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Picture galleries
- File uploads and downloads
and the list is endless.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you and help you leverage drupal to have a magnificient online presence. Please feel free to call us on 0208 1234 244 or 0121 288 4478. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Bookmark/Search this post with